|View some of the scientific applications that Hudson Robotics has automated. Browse our Applications|
|Customer Research Highlight: Prof. Jeff Mumm talks about his zebrafish workcell at Johns Hopkins|
A leading provider of lab automation solutions
Founded in 1983, Hudson Robotics has innovated many of the methods and practices commonly used today in lab robot systems and software. Hudson Robotics now is pioneering methods of developing automated lab systems that download instructions from the internet and react intelligently to changes in the system or environment. Our robots and liquid handlers are designed to be very easy to use yet flexible and scalable as users’ needs change.
Hudson specializes in integrating users’ existing and new instruments easily into laboratory automation solutions. We also offer complete laboratory robot workcells for biological research and drug discovery in which our products are integrated with third party equipment to execute complex laboratory protocols. All of our laboratory robots are tied together by our powerful, but easy-to-use, SoftLinx™ control software. We have written software integrations to the vast majority of third party readers and other lab automation equipment, with new integrations being developed on a regular basis.
- Laboratory Instruments
- Laboratory Robotics Workcells and Systems
- Lab Software
- Customized Laboratory Technology Solutions
Our Equipment is Best Known for Being:
- Accurate – Liquid handlers with low CVs, confident plate handling
- Flexible – Our tools can be implemented in many different ways
- Robust – Our products are built to last
- Compact – We strive to give you back your hood and bench space
- Efficient – Our software assures all equipment is in use when available
- Easy to Use – Plug it in and it’s ready to use.